Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Crazy things

I was thinking, what crazy things I did in past, which when I recall bring smile on my face? If I have to name few of them, then what will be those?

  1. Driving my saloon car off road and then sending message to Mohammed Al Falasi, my deputy CEO to pull it out of sand (happened some 2 weaks back). Thank god he was around in town and saw my call and sms.
  2. Walking with Rashi (my wife) in red light district of Amsterdam and ogling at those scantily clad females who were standing behind the glass panes.
  3. Smoking weed in a coffee shop in Amsterdam. However, it didnt excite me much. Being a non smoker and I couldnt inhale the smoke properly and ended up coughing.
  4.  Running from Karama to Dubai Marina (approx 35 km) early in the morning on a Friday. Waking up Bhaskar (my friend) who was sleeping after a late night booze party, to cook large breakfast for me and take me back to Karama.
  5. When  I was nearly 8 year old, I sneaked from the toilet into our house, to get my cricket equipment as my father was in his office and my mom had gone to temple. My father was very angry on me later on.
  6.  Around the sametime, I along with my elder sister Meeta were going to school (Children's corner), when we saw a helicopter flying overhead. I don't know why I felt that it was a toy and I can grab it. I stood on the boundry wall of Upper Club (people who lived in Mukteshwar might know this place) for more than 20 minutes to catch it. Eventually we were late to school and Singh Aunty (head mistress) gave me sound beating.

Sometime, it is good to do crazy things without any fear of what people will think and for no logical reason.

No comments: