Monday, September 13, 2010

Lets Dream


After a long gap, more than a year, I decided to give my speech in the toastmasters. It is not that I didn't attempt giving the speech and writing good script. However, every time I sat to write the speech  thoughts were not flowing and I used to leave the draft in the midway, till I committed to deliver the speech on 6th Sep to give the speech on 8th Sep. I sat down on 6th and 7th to write the speech.

The objective of Project 6 is to use vocal variety to make a point. Besides this my personal objective was to make the speech sound natural, conversational and deliver it without memorizing it. Therefore, instead of writing the complete draft I chose to write the speech in power point and with bullet points.

I won the best speaker award. Please find the speech below.









2 comments:

Vijay K Shrotryia said...

felt happy after going through these slides.....keep it up...heemanshu..

Hemanshu said...

Thank you Sir!