Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Secret!

In the morning, once I reached my office I called my colleague, who was still on his way to office, to follow up regarding a task, which we both are suppose to close today.  Deviating from the core issue, he excitedly shared a secret information with me. It was important and related to the latest development taking place in the organization.

Word of caution followed after every sentence - the secret shouldn't go out, no matter what.

"Alright! why not" - I said. It was important and really serious news. I took few sips of water to digest the information. Few minutes later I was pondering upon the news.

Not more than thirty minutes later another colleague passed by my seat. He had the same important yet secret news to share. Apparently whole of office had this top secret news. The best part is - no one still knows how true the news is. 

However, one thing that is confirmed again today that there cannot be a secret, if someone is sharing it with you. It shouldn't be you sharing it with anyone.


No comments: